Traveling and away from home constantly? We know how hard it can be to jump from hotel to hotel. And you probably already know that not all hotels are created equal.
But don’t worry: our Manchester Downtown Hotel (formally known as the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown) is a cut above the rest and is especially suited for the highly selective business traveler who wants to be comforted and relaxed when he/she finally checks into a hotel.
The Manchester Hotel at 700 Elm Street, Manchester in New Hampshire is the perfect respite for travelers of all sorts, but it is especially a top choice for business travelers. Here’s why:
- Our beds have special triple sheeting for maximum comfort during sleep
- There’s cable TV with all the sports channels that you’d want to watch.
- Great workspace with a solid table and ergonomic working chair.
- Yes, you can bring your pet if you need to.
- Standard room service is available from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
- There is free, high-speed broadband Wi-Fi throughout the premises. Wireless bridges can be obtained at the front desk – just ask!
- You get a complimentary coffee maker with both coffee and tea – make your nights warmer and cozier, indeed.
- Complimentary bottled water once you check in.
- Let’s not forget the mini-refrigerator in every room.
- You can call anyone locally for 30 minutes – on us.
- Your room is secure with automated keycard entry.
Standard guest rooms are cozy with wide beds, carpeting and a comfortable lounge chair. Lighting is warm and not too bright – complemented by natural warm light during the daytime. There’s a 42” TV with cable plus the work desk and comfy work chair we mentioned previously.
If you are coming with another guest, we recommended the larger and more spacious Executive Rooms that come with a king bed or two queen beds. You can find the same triple sheeting that makes beds better to sleep on.
And how’s this for relaxation – you won’t be staring at a strange wall all day: you get the ultimate panoramic view of the city, which is truly therapeutic if you’re stressed out from work. The huge windows let natural light in, so if you’re already tired of artificial lighting, turn off the lights during the daytime and just let natural light stream in. Perfect, right?
And for those with truly distinctive taste in accommodations, there is every reason to try the Executive One-Bedroom Suite that comes with one bedroom and one living room (separate), a massive King-sized bed with triple sheeting, iHome docking station for all your Apple gadgets, media hub in the living room, the most comfortable sleeper sofa when you want to stretch out worn muscles, a large guest bathroom should you need one for your companion and yes, the all-important laptop safe.
All that is left now before your trip to New Hampshire is your reservation. Book today and we’ll see you soon at the Manchester Downtown Hotel.